Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Minnesota-Daze Day 1

Well, off again to Minnesota to visit the S.O.'s family. Each year is a little bit different than the last...the bug factor can seriously make or break the visit...

This year, I'm happy to say, was completely bug free...

We took a red-eye flight to MN, arriving at the airport nice and early just after 5am...and let me tell you, you'll never get a better night's sleep than on a red eye in the back row of a completely full flight...yeah, the back row. Joy of all joys. I mean, don't these people know that they are literally thrusting their buttocks in your face when they are waiting for the bathroom. And, these folks aren't thin.

I'm not kidding myself. I'm not thin...but I like to think i don't stick my big fat bottom into the faces of those in the back row who are trying to sleep.

Anyway, we arrived completely exhausted, to some beautiful weather.

We decided to take our niece and her friend to the park. It was beautiful, and those kids had a ton of fun.

Though I took lots of pics of the kids, I'm including my requisite stock photography shot...I had to lay on the ground for a while to get this one just right...



After the park, we went to play tennis, just us a-dults. Within ten minutes I was on the ground with a sprained ankle. I managed to amuse myself for the remaining tennis time by taking super blurry action shots...

But, the weather was amazing...we don't get weather like this in san fran...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home