Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The 4 o'clock meeting...

So you've gotta love working somewhere that schedules a 4pm offsite (can't type, a little inebriated) at the bar which is just across the street. I know I do. Considering that I had a mandatory lunch meeting today (on my third day)...

Good times.

Of course, it causes me to think about things like:

"Wow, these folks are sure bitter." and "Man, could they be less happy" and "Gee, there's sure alot of red tape...guess I'll get used to it."

Considering that some of them have been at the company as little as 2 weeks and as long as 5 years, I'd expect a range of dissatisfaction. But not so much. Pretty much everyone is miserable.

Oh well...at least I'm three sheets to the wind. To hell with you, diet. Hello beer and onion rings...mmmm....onion rings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home