Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Thursday, June 02, 2005

A new baby in the hizzouse

Move over ms. iPod, there's a new baby in the house...try not to be jealous...but my brand spanking new apple computer is here to stay! I've been waiting years to get an apple computer (literally a decade since I got my last one) and it was well worth the wait.

In fact, last night as I gingerly brought it home from the apple store in a taxicab, I couldn't have been more giddy with delight.

I still haven't seen the Lost season finale...because I had to stay up all night with my new precioussssss...



And of course, I had to accessorize...you can't use any old filthy, crappy, free mousepad you have lying around the house...



I can't wait to stay up all night again with my new baby...

I'm completely in love with my new computer...is that wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home