Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Quick trip down skein lane...

Just wanted to post a quick couple 'o picks of ye olde projects of yore. I've knitted so, so much and yet have photos of very little. So today, for your amusement, I had an impromptu photo shoot in my bathroom.

I was assisted by my very capable, furry and loving kitty, Mabel who had to check the lighting of each shot by walking in front of the camera before each and every shot.

See...



This was a shawl I knit earlier this year with Rowan kidsilk haze (god, i love love love that yarn) and some silk ribbon. Of course, it keeps stretching out, so I'm either going to have to use one of those circle thingies to cinch it, or come up with a cute pin.

Anyway, here's a detail shot.



It's super warm, and super soft, and well...just plain super. Love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home