Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Friday, June 17, 2005

So tired of sleeves...

Ok, I admit it, I'm so tired of sleeves that I could just collapse...really...I'm feeling feint right now...or is that hunger?

Here's where I am...


About 1/3 of the way through the second sleeve.


Here's the thing...the darn things are quite obviously different...

Note just how lumpy the finished sleeve looks. Those stitches are so freakin' uneven. I mean, I realize it was pretty naieve to think that I could just knit the second one on 4 size 8 dpns and not on 3 size 8s and one size 7 like the first sleeve...duh!



I can totally tell the difference...I might have to rip the entire first sleeve out and redo it...

Seriously, I can tell...

Can you?

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Janis said...

You are funny. I will link to your blog if you tell me that it is ok and then people will comment.

Keep on going with the sleeves!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger KB said...

okay...now I think you're being paranoid. The sleeves look fine. I can't really tell that there's a huge difference, in the sleeves. I think you really have to be looking for it. Blocking solves everything, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home