Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

What the green-eyed monster attacks

It hits hard...and my sweet little kitty must have been hit by a dumptruck load of jealousy, because she hates me. Now that I come home and get on my bee-yoo-tee-ful new computer, instead of doing things like immediately spending five hours petting her, and immediately showering her with cat treats, I find myself getting the stink-eye from my questionably faithful companion.

As evidenced here...



And here...



Do you see those glares? She absolutely, positively hates me now.

What you can easily tell from these pics, is that I am currently keeping a rather messy office. Clearly, I'm in denial about it as I hide away the somewhat organized (yeah, right) mess into bright orange storage containers. Because it's a lot easier to ignore the mess when it's neatly tucked away.

What is a little more difficult to tell, is that when perched on that box she has a clear view of everything I'm typing on the web...and she's absorbing it all...

She knows I'm writing about her right now...

Help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home