Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Aloha!

In my approximately twenty-four hours back in san fran I have had time to do the following:

  • eat

  • sleep

  • unpack

  • laundry

  • walgreens

  • nap

  • repack

  • I'm sorry to say I won't have time to post a real blog entry. Sorry, KB. Not sure if I'll have internet access in Hawaii (or even if I did if I'd want to waste valuable beach/drinking time using it) :-)

    So, next Monday it is, folks.

    Hope you can stand not being bored by me on a daily basis until then. Aloha.

    2 Comments:

    At 8:18 AM, Blogger KB said...

    Hello! Welcome back, and Bon Voyage! Get lots of sun, and lots of drinks with umbrellas.

     
    At 7:48 PM, Blogger KB said...

    Miss you. Come back!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home