Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Friday, July 01, 2005

Feeling kind of sick...

I'm not sure if it's the 100 degree heat or the unbearable humidity, but today I feel like total crap.

My mom woke me up and 10am and wanted to hit three craft stores...including one yarn store. Fifteen minutes later we were out the door.

The yarn store was totally worth it...good selection of baby yarns, which is great considering I've got a backlog of baby sweaters to knit...I'd better churn one out next week in Hawaii...

Now I'm at my sister's house (she has high speed internet thank goodness) getting ready to take a nap with her adorable dog.

I wish I felt better...

I have actually been working on the Debbie Bliss bolero...but I don't have any pics of it yet...it'll have to wait until I'm back in san fran tomorrow night :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home