Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Whine and wine

I LOOOOOOOOOVE working a half day. It means that you can go into work for a few hours, and then go shoe shopping with a friend for the rest of the afternoon. It rocks...

Sure, you have to pay the next day (and I will pay dearly, I 'm quite sure) when you have to be in before 8am, but it's worth it to be out and about in the summer sun.

So yeah, work, shoe shopping, a little more work.

So then I met up with two other friends for some whine and wine. It was fabulous. I'm still feeling it's fabulosity :-)

In fact, our plan was to stick to a one-drink maximum, but what can you do when an adorable italian guy buys a bottle of wine for the table...really...what else can you do except say "thank you" and drink up? If you have any ideas I'd sure like to hear 'em.

Love the wine and whine sessions. Perhaps this will have to be a regular Thursday night get-together!

KB, stop shoe shopping already! You got shoes before I did and you weren't even looking. Stop browsing zappos.com and shoes.com right now! I mean it :-)

Ugh. Time for a big glass of water and bed.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger KB said...

but...I just need one more pair....one...more...pair....

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack! I'm sorry I missed the drinks! Next time, I swear.

-Lo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home