Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Monday, August 01, 2005

Finally, something finished

Finally, I finished a project. It's been a long, long while. I've got so many projects in progress and so many on the 'to do" list that I'm a little overwhelmed...

But, here it is. The Teva Durham turtleneck shrug--unblocked as of yet...



And, a detail shot.



Whew. It's a little itchy, so hopefully it will soften a bit after blocking. It's made form a KnitPicks yarn, so I'll definitely consult Knitter's Review to look for any suggestions.

KB suggested possibly putting a smidge of conditioner into the mix while I'm soaking it...any ideas on that folks? Has anyone done that?

Anyway, if I'm lucky I'll get to wear this to a Giants game soon. :-)

Time to finish that bolero...

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Janis said...

It is so cute! Good job. Conditioner will work if it is wool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home