Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Office Plague

There is a plague going around my office...and it has finally overtaken me...yesterday I ended up taking a 1/2 day and slept the rest of the day away...most of my other coworkers have fallen victim as well...

Today, I figured I'd go in for a half day, then take off and rest, maybe have a nap and a nice cup of soup. Instead I found myself magically fueled by ire...I made it through the whole day...

That said, I'm almost done with the bolero--and if I finish soon, it looks like it will actually be in style (at least, according to the latest email from Urban Outfitters showing all kinds of boleros). That would be a first for me...

I'd like to take a big detour here, and give a quick shout out to my mom. Mom, thanks so much for the crafty genes (I totally believe they are inherited). My mom was recently suckered in to one of those craft book clubs. She ended up getting a random book about the Breast Cancer quilt and opened it up to find a picture of her block right in the front. She didn't even know it was there....go mom! Love you.

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Janis said...

Did they give mom credit for the block? That sorta stinks that they didn't tell her. Yay mom, way to go!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

They did give her credit for the block and even printed the name of the friend she dedicated it to...

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger KB said...

i love crafty moms! that's so excellent. Good for her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home