Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Musical Jobs

Well, today I sort of took another new job...for now I'll work three days a week at this new place and two days a week at the ol' gig until I can help them find a new competent person...

I'm sort of looking forward to it, and not. I'll miss a few folks at the current gig. And, it's hard to miss all of the time you spend at a new job ramping up and figuring out how they do things...

Oh well.

Here's a belated pic of the Debbie Bliss bolero I finished quite a while ago (and actually wore to the SO's sister's rehearsal dinner -- not with this top). Got tons of complements...totally love it.





A special shoutout to Janis who held my hand through seaming and made all of those complements possible.

Baby sweater update (and hopefully wedding pics) to follow.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Janis said...

You did a killer job!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger KB said...

it's beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home