Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

Last Wednesday was one of the worst days ever...of course, I couldn't blog about it right away since I was away at the faux sister-in-law's wedding.

I had stayed up really late Tuesday night cleaning up the house and packing so that Wednesday morning would be super easy. Of course, it was anything but.

I woke up and went down to the garage to snag a load of laundry. I suppose that one of the charming cats had discovered my inevitable departure, and needed a super special way to show me how s/he felt about it. Hence a large fresh pile of poo on the floor.

Also, just so you know, fresh poo makes me throw up in my mouth a little. Baby poo, cat poo, it doesn't matter.

So, after I finished cleaning the poo off of the floor, I hustled upstairs to feed my evil, furry friends. I opened up the cabinet to grab a couple o' cat dishes, and several coffee mugs came crashing down and exploded into little bits all over the counter, the floor, and of course right in my face.

I spent about an hour cleaning that up and picking tiny ceramic bits out of my hands and feet. Good times.

I was an hour late to work, but once I got there I worked like dog...and I STILL missed my big deadline. Crap.

I should have just gone back to bed and called in sick or something.

Anyway, time to download pics from the wedding...I bet you're chomping at the bit to see 'em...I know I am...

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Janis said...

I wanna see em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home