Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm just exhausted...

Well, true to form I have once again bitten off way more than I can chew in the work department. Not only am I now the manager of a department of one (me) which means I have to manage lots of contractors, do budgeting, make reports and stuff...I still have to find time to design stuff. Sigh.

As if that wasn't enough, I have also taken on a bunch of contract work lately. Too much, in fact. I've always been a consummate over-achiever. At this age it's pretty exhausting though. Yesterday I worked just over 9 hours at my real job. Then came home and worked a few more hours on contract stuff.

Of course, clearly I'm super exhausted because all of this work leaves me no time to knit.

Ah, well. At least I've got my cats to de-stress me with forcible cuddling.

Speaking of cats (yes, I'm aware this is the worst segue ever) here's a photo of a cat mummy from the British Museum. I loved his face. Loved it so much that I bought this weird little figurine of the famous cat mummy (and I am so not a figurine kind of gal).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home