Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Monday, October 03, 2005

World's Cutest Baby Shoes

Sadly, I have little to report. Almost no knitting, little else really going on. But, I do have a pic of the self-proclaimed world's cutest baby shoes (which I purchased at Whole Wallet on a whim because they perfectly match the baby sweater I made my little niece).



Sorry about the flash and all, but now that it's getting dark before I get home from work the flash will be a sad but necessary evil.

The Weekend Recap

Saturday, BF and I were invited to his co-worker's wedding. I decided to skip the wedding (long, hour + catholic ceremony) and meet up with everyone at the reception. Hey, I had freelance design work to do...

Anyway, as I was getting all dressed up to meet everyone at the reception I was informed via cellphone, but a slightly perplexed and perturbed BF, that we were not invited to the reception. In fact, none of the co-workers were.

Sigh.

Of course, we couldn't let the getting dressed up go to waste so clearly we had have drinks, go out to dinner, and go out all night to a karaoke bar. Yes, really we HAD to.

It was a good time. You'd think I was in my 20s or something...

I even have semi-blurry drunken photos to prove it :-)

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.... It's October 22nd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home