Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Monday, November 07, 2005

This just in, local news station wastes precious time covering same old bigfoot story

As a rule I never, ever watch local news. It is trite and ridiculous. Especially here in the Bay Area. This is the only place I have ever lived that makes each and every story reported on about the Bay Area. Literally.

Fire somewhere else? Jeez, it is nothing like that fire we had in the bay area back in 1987...

Last night I was watching some embarrasing television, as people do, and was appalled by the many local news promos focusing on bigfoot, aka sasquatch, aka the abominable snowman. I mean, hello, there is most certainly real news to report on...riots in Paris...the war...veterans' day...

When did news become 100% entertainment, 0% fact?

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Janis said...

Ohmygod! I always say that the local news in the Bay Area is all about the Bay Area!!! It always pisses me off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home