Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm LinkedIn, Baby

First there was Friendster. Then, there was mySpace. Then for a while orkut was rather popular. The latest craze seems to be LinkedIn.

Look, Ma, I'm networking!

In fact, I spent the whole morning, at the behest of my co-workers I might add, getting LinkedIn. I'm not really sure how this will help me. It's just so career foicused. I guess in a weird way it is interesting to discover where people have worked and who they might know. And I suppose that if I were to bother looking for another job, that it might be nice to find folks who have worked for that company and can forward on a resume or something...


Still...I think I prefer Friendster...because I'm so much more than just my job...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home