Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Knitted Xmas Gift #1 is Finally Complete

Finally, finally I have actual crafty news. It's been a while... Today I finished the fisherman's style sweater for my 1-year-old nephew. I know he's obviously too young to appreciate it, but hopefully his mom will.







There are of course, a couple of mistakes on the back panel in two cables, but at least that says hand made (or at least that's what I'm telling myself since the back was practically finished before I noticed).

Now, if I can just finish the million other xmas presents I started knitting all will be right with the world.

1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful sweater AND I even got a complement on the I Pod sock you made for me today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home