Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Note to self: Stop buying shoes!



When it came time to embark on unpacking, I made a shocking discovery. I own at least 50 pairs of shoes. Really I do. In a typical month I probably wear about 5 pairs. Why, then, do I have so MANY pairs of shoes? I don't have an answer.

I love to buy new shoes. I love to buy fancy "going out" shoes, even though I rarely get a chance to strap 'em on.

New Year's Resolution: find places to go and wear at least one fabulous pair of shoes per month. (I like to make my resolutions doable, so this isn't super ambitious or anything). Also, get rid of at least 10 pairs of shoes I never wear.

Tomorrow--finally something craft related--updates on Holiday 2005 knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home