Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Monday, February 06, 2006

Bonjour clapotis

In December, at the very last minute possible (i.e. right before I stepped onto a plane to travel east) I decided to make my mom a Clapotis for christmas.

However, I just didn't end up having enough time to finish it. Basically, she'll be lucky to get it by spring. That said, I'm in the decrease section, and either almost done or about to run out of yarn.

Either way, i'm totally loving this Lorna's Laces Lion & Lamb. It's wunderbar.





Note: I suppose I'm making the wrap version since it's pretty wide. Honestly, I didn't pay too much attention when I was starting it because I was in such a panic to get started and finished in the course of a week. Ha ha, very funny.

This is most definitely one of my entries for the Knitting Special Olympics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home