Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Dumbening--a dull, short rant by an increasingly dull, short wit

It's happening. The longer I work for "the man", the dumber I'm becoming. Pretty soon I'll be a festering imbecile.

Today, after 8 months at said company, I finally got a software upgrade approved. I'd been working with Photoshop 7--that's at least 2-3 versions back. I might as well have been given a stone tablet and chisel. It's pretty sad that I've got newer software at home.

It literally took a litany of phone calls, emails, more phone calls, more emails and a VP lighting a fire under someone's ass (let's just say email with bold, red all caps sent to god and the world) before they agreed to even order the software.

I wonder how long it's going to take to get that new computer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home