Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

KDD and Huzzah Olympics!

Yes, I am truly a victim of KDD -- Knitting-attention deficit Disorder. I am working on so many simultaneous projects that it is simply ridiculous, including but not limited to:
  • cable and rib socks
  • clapotis
  • ruffle scarf
  • double-knitted scarf

It's hard to find something mindless enough to let me concentrate simultaneously on knitting and the olympics. Also, I apologize but I am far too lazy (and the light is too crappy at night) to take pics of the works in progress.



Here's Mabel winning the gold medal in Olympic catnaps. She didn't get off of my lap for an entire day...literally.





Meow.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

omigod - she is SO sweet. love the shot of her back feet. she is a happy kitty. gold medal, all the way. huzzah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home