Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm a submarine captain

For all of you Seinfeld fans out there, today was a big day in my downtown SF work history. I finally earned my FREE SANDWICH from Specialty's.



I like to call this particular sandwich the "sugar sandwich". Perhaps because every single one of it's all-natural and yet delicious ingredients immediately turn to sugar in your bloodstream as soon as you swallow. It's truly an amazing sandwich.

Peanut butter, granny smith apple slices, banana slices, and whole cranberry sauce nestled between two delicious pillows of whole wheat.

This is my favorite sandwich--ever. Like, totally for sure.

Also, it's not too pricey which means you can supplement your sugar sandwich with a side of delilcious semi-sweet cookie and it's all FREE.

Bwah ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home