Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Cutest Knitting Bag Ever

In knitting news, KB presented me with the world's most adorable knitting bag. And, it just so happens that one of my WIPs fits perfectly inside.





Yep, I'm making another cabled cardigan. This one for my niece (who will be one next fall--getting a head start this time). Of course, this one is in pink. So far I finished the back.





I've been pretty picky this time around, even going so far as to drop stitches 12 rows to fix the direction of a cable...clearly I have lost my mind.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

so adorable - I want one of my very own. in the same size. I'll just hang it on the wall in a frame. LOVE the color.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger KB said...

that is one lucky lucky niece!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home