Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Excuse Time

I've just been way too tired to blog lately...what with working the job, and looking for a new one I'm pretty beat at the end of the day. :-(

I've had some fairly interesting job inquiries. Not interesting, like, wow you've got my interest [insert thumbs up here]. More interesting like "would you be interested in relocating to Smalltownsville in the middle-of-nowhere,USA?" [insert harrumph here]

Ah, well. Supposedly the job market is going strong. Right? Isn't it? Um, even if it isn't, you hereby have my permission to go ahead and lie to me. I don't have the energy to stick with this job much longer--it's leaching every ounce of creativity from my addled corpse.

Here's to keeping my fingers crossed that I figure something out soon.

I'm still working on that pink baby sweater. I've got the back and both front pieces done. Now it's just the sleeves, borders, collar and sewing...if only I had a pinch of energy...



Rolypoly fish heads are never seen drinking cappuccino in Italian restaurants with Oriental women. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home