Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Lazy Sunday





Yet another lazy Sunday here at das Haus der Katzen. The cats finally seem to be getting used to one another. There was a time in the not so recent past, when I wondered if those crazy furballs would ever settle down...and they have finally begun to tolerate each other's presence...at least enough to fool me on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Elwood's nighttime cries for freedom have finally begun to subside, and he is settling in to his temporary home.





I haven't been knitting...I haven't been doing much of anything other than catching up on New Yorkers and playing xBox (thanks for the loaner KB).

That said, it's been so long since I blogged about anything of consequence that I actually have some news. I quit my job. That's right--I decided to give up the job that was making my life completely miserable. And, even better, I've got a new job lined up for when I get back from my baby sis' wedding.

Sure, I'll have to commute, but I have to say that I am much looking forward to going back to consulting. Projects have an end...if a client is difficult, you can choose to not work with said client again.

I will definitely miss a handful of my coworkers (you know who you are), but it's time for me to move on.

Wish me luck during my last week. May my loose lips bludgeon holes in the sails of many incompetent professional hobbyists...

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger KB said...

i think i might just cry... I miss the big furball.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home