Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Friday, September 08, 2006

It's finally cold enough for some serious knitting



This is a pic of a little kids' sweater I knit up for a friend's store. I still have to weave in the ends (I really hate that part, sigh).



It's pretty cute--I'd wear it if it was a bit bigger. It's the Polly pattern from Rowan and was a joy to knit. Maybe I'll make one for each of my nieces! Or, maybe I'll work on some fingerless gloves for my freezing fingers. Or, maybe I'll finish something else from my grab bag of unfinished schtuff.



I grabbed these yarns last night and will be trying to create a wrap of two strands of mohair, complemented by the occasional bit of novelty yarn.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with half spent knitting, and merely half working. That's a step up from last weekend which was 90% work, 10% housework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home