Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Who says ruffles have to have ridges?

Finished knitting a store sample for Warren's store today. Finally.









It's a rather lovely ruffle scarf. It was actually quite easy, but a bit on the time consuming side since you cast on 500 stitches and eventually end up with 2000 stitches on the needles.

I must say I really enjoyed working with these yarns (both from Anny Blatt) and have a new fondness for the novelty yarn (real name escapes me but I call it easter grass). The entire finished scarf measures 14.5' (yep, that's feet). I decided to try it out folded in thirds and love the results. Super adorable, and surprisingly warm.

Love it.

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooooooh aaaaaaaahhhh -- it's just... absolutely...very... it's just loverrly....
are you getting a jump start on your holiday/new year's personal-style decoration? just kidding. I loved seeing the beautiful scarf at the knitting retreat. It's very pretty, and I think it might turn out to be my color?
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home