Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mo mitts

Because one clearly cannot have enough fingerless gloves this winter season, I have already begun working on my second pair.


detail


top


bottom

The pattern is Interweave Knits Nicholas's Fingerless Gloves. I am using the lovely Lana Grossa Pashmina (22% cashmere, 78% merino wool). Inspiration provided by Foxy Crochet.

The best part about making your second pair of fingerless gloves? That you can wear the first set while knitting the second!

3 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger KB said...

omg, those are gorgeous! Were they hard? I'm inspired!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

Not bad at all. They are a mock cable so no actual cabling required. I used the two circular needles method...still working on the second one :-)

I highly recommend this pattern!

These really conform to your hands and fit snugly. They fit my hands and G's hands as well (although he looks a bit silly wearing pink fingerless mitts).

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

You're like, mitt-addicted. Mittacular. Mittastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home