Finally, a Finished Object-- woo hoo!
I am happy to say that I finally finished the Fall '06 Interweave Knits Swallowtail shawl. Those "bobble-ettes" really gave me a tough time. Patricia had the brilliant idea to forget all of those yarnovers, since P5tog simply was not happening with the delicate yarn and addi turbo combo.
I ended up knitting in the front, back, then front again, and on the wrong side P3tog. I messed only one up. What a relief. So, I ended up with nupettes, and that's just fine with me.
detail while blocking
the final blocked size was a happy surprise
I would actually make this again, and would stick with the nupettes versus bobblettes. I would also definitely use a lifeline more rigorously than I did this time. It just makes good sense!