Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cute As a Button


Well, I finally got around to sewing the buttons on the world's cutest baby sweater.


Turns out the buttons are supercute as well.


Thanks, Warren, for having such a fabulous button selection.


Matching booties rule.

Still nonstop baby knitting here. I'm sorry all you knit-nighters, but I won't be able to attend our regular Thursday knit night for the next two weeks. Friday (2 days from now!!!) we'll be driving 30 hours straight to Minnesota, and will be flying back the following Friday. I'll be working remotely next week, and probably won't have too much time to blog. :-(

Miss you! Happy knitting, and see you in 2 weeks!

4 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

30 hours straight? Yeowza - you're long-haul truckers! But anyway, the baby knits are freakin adorable.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Janis said...

Adorable baby stuff!!!! Hope you have a safe trip.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger KB said...

Hi! Welcome back! I hope it was a wonderful time, despite the long-ass drive.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

It was good. I had to work while I was there, so that part wasn't so fun. But it was still great to see everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home