Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Scarf Time


I was hoping to finish at least one sock before I started the new job. Sadly, that didn't happen. Due to some unfortunate knitting mistakes, I am a pattern repeat away from finishing.

Once I started the new job, which has been more stressful and time consuming than I could have ever imagined, I decided that I needed some good mindless knitting to unwind after work.



Enter this scarf, made from Artfibers Valparaiso (50% baby alpaca, 50% merino color #6) using a drop stitch pattern also purchased from Artfibers. In the store, they knit the pattern with a laceweight mohair. I loved the pattern, but wanted to make something a little more substantial.

Current length: 3 feet.
Length to go: as far as I can get with the 284 yards that I have.

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger badmommy said...

How fabulous is that? I love it!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger KB said...

It's amazing! Working near ArtFibers now, I suspect? Love that shop!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

I thought this post was about eating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home