Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Monday, January 21, 2008

Some recent online finds

I'm so into knitted ornaments this year, and got some fabulous ones from Emily, aka Ms. Vegan Knitting pictured below.

IMG_5481.JPG

I really enjoyed having these on my tree this year, and want to make some more for next year's tree.

Lo and behold, my mom sends me a link to this fabulous blog "Little Cotton Rabbits" which has a free pattern for some adorable knitted stocking ornaments seen here.

I can't wait to make them! And I'm hoping I can procure the pattern for the knitted monkey pictured on the left!

Don't miss the super cute easter egg ornaments.

2 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger KB said...

I was looking for similar things as well, and came across these great ornaments!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

OMG. Those are freakin' adorable. I'm definitely adding them to the list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home