Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Silver Linings

IMG_6294

Sorry for so little posting over the past few days. I think it has this long just to get used to the idea of no longer being gainfully employed. It's just so much more difficult to swallow when it's not on your own terms.

That said, I have still managed to muster up a few silver linings:
1. I finally had time to inventory my yarn stash on ravelry
2. While visiting my family next week on the East Coast I don't have to check email or work even one little bit
3. I finally have a good excuse to update my resume/portfolio
4. I have more time to enjoy the sunshine/natural light and relax with the kitties

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Renee said...

Wow -- what a lame thing. Corporate America sucks. Glad that you are getting your feet under you now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home