Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Monday, March 24, 2008

Getting Things Done

IMG_7608

So, I've been tackling a small number of rather insignificant things lately, which means that I really haven't had too much to blog about.

BUT, I did finally manage yesterday to get google blog reader set up so that I can finally track ALL of the blogs I read occasionally as they are updated all in ONE PLACE.

This is seriously amazing. No, really. Now it is ever so much more likely that I will read and comment on your blog in a timely fashion -- not just once a week or every other week when I start to wonder what you IIFs are up to.

I'm lovin' the Internets!

3 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger bjmurphy234 said...

Have you tried netvibes? It's even more amazing - though its really not helping my internet addiction at ALL!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

Uh oh, I sense another thing to be addicted to...it looks AWESOME! I can't wait to try it out.

That and Twitter...I'll have to work on writing hilarious short feeds...

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

great tip about google - I've been using NetVibes but I think I like the google reader for blogs even better. thanks, Your Craftiness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home